Update: People and their Opinions

Okay guys, just a quick update to how the discussion in the previous post is going. The thread has had many open discussions on the nature of opinions and their effects on our self esteem and I am so happy to be engaged and actively learning all the different views people have of this area.

Self development is something that I find very intriguing and I think this is probably one of my favorite new posts in the thread since I last posted.

Another very proper advice; don’t worry about what people say of you but rather be concerned about what think regarding yourself for it will conclude how you act. Other peoples opinion always affect the way we perceive our selves if we take them in and believe them as the gospel truth about us. On matters of fashion, beauty, wealth, etc, people are always very judgmental which a times are caused by jealousy or fear, so don’t listen to them and step out the beautiful person that you are not what they either say or think you are.


Discussion Thread - People Stare At Me When I Dress Well

Keep being you and until next time, enjoy life!

peace out ^_^

3 comments:

Karl Perera May 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I really enjoyed this post Chris and will be sure to go over and comment in the discussion too. I fully share your interest in this subject of self development and self esteem..

Karl Perera May 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Chris, how is the traffic to this blog going?
You need to ping each time you post to tell the secrh engines you are here and have posted:

try:

ipings.com
pingoat.com
pingomatic.com

Good luck!

Christopher Newman May 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Thanks Karl :)

Glad you liked it! I will be sure to check out those links.

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members