Confidence Quotes

I realized I didn't have many self confidence quotes on the blog and this is something that I get asked a lot about and I thought that everyone would benefit if I posted a few for you to have a look at.

So here are my top 5 self confidence quotes, enjoy! ^^

1. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.
- Helen Keller

2. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Robert F Kennedy

3. One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.
- Norman Vincent Peale

4. Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

5. It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.
- Muhammad Ali

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members