1000 Year Event

Okay so today in Australia is the 7th of August (8th Month) and the year is 2009. The time was 12 o'clock (midday), 34 minutes and 56 seconds. Then it struck me... 12:34:56 07/08/09. When I thought about it a little more, it turns out this event only happens every 1000 years. It made me wonder about how things in life can happen and we don't realize the significance or the importance of them. So the message if anything from this is to treasure the moments in life we can because later in life we might not recognize the impact they had on our future or present decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members