Almost There! Sneak Product Preview!

Today I am bringing you a sneak peak of my new product with an exclusive preview! Below is another sample audio that is the introduction to my new audio series focusing on self development. The 4 minute instructional audio will introduce you to myself and Karl Perera (co-partner/speaker) and get you ready to dive into the wealth of knowledge we have to share!


Chris
Quantcast

More details will come in a few days where you can get these audios!

Get ready to be inspired and motivated to break free from the troubles in your life!

There will be information posted up on More Selfesteem.com and on Steve Pavlina's Forum and Self Development Forum.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members