Personal Development - My First Product

Hi there,

Beginning next week I will be launching the first of my self development products that I have created along with my good friend Karl Perera. In the next few days I will post again with a link to the products but today I have a sneak preview for you. I have a couple voice samples from the products that you can listen to in advance. The two podcasts will be 45mins - 50mins each and focus on self esteem and public speaking. The audio recordings will feature in depth tips, suggestions, tactics, stories, personal experiences and quotes that will help motivate and inspire you.


Chris
Quantcast

Below are the samples you can listen too and I will update you once again in the next few days!

Have a great weekend :)

- Chris Newman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members