Give it a shot!

If your ever in that place of your life where your not sure whether you want to give something a go or not, then today's post is just for you! Whether your scenario is a relationship, a job interview or rock climbing, you still need to make the decision to give it a shot or not. The first question you should ask yourself when considering the factors is, "What impact will this have on me?" and the second question is, "What if in 10 years or even 50 years I look back and I didn't do it? Will I regret it?" For something so simple as rock climbing for some people, can seem like climbing a mountain for others. Being able to tackle the fear and actually give it a shot could change your life forever! What if you had never had the courage to say hello to your partner? How would your life have turned out? You would have regretted it I'll bet!

Don't let fear control you or your choices, make the choices deep down you want to make and maximize your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members