Don't wait for adventure, find it!

So I was listening to some of my old music the other day and I came upon this song by Coldplay, called Speed of Sound. As I listened to the lyrics I began to take my own understanding of the song, hence the post you are reading now.



From what I can gather, the song is about waiting for adventures and interesting things in life to occur. Waiting in life for adventures or waiting in life for you to feel alive is not the best concept to apply to your life. Instead, you should make your life fun, refreshing and make yourself feel alive everyday! Not having a fun and interesting life will often result in your job and spare time being dull and boring. One way of developing who you are is to live life and make it be the best it can be!

So what are you waiting for? Is your life the best and most fulfilled it could be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members