EzineArticles - Expert Author | Site Update

The past week has been hectic but there is some exciting news for everyone who visits the blog regularly. A couple weeks back I submitted an article of mine to EzineArticles and just received word today that it was accepted and that I have been classified as an Expert Author. Over the next few weeks you will see more articles and special reports popping up on my author page which will be linked below. I will also be adding links to the author page throughout the blog. Hopefully this is another step forward for the blog with hopefully more readers coming to the blog and benefiting from the content.

I have posted some links below to articles and my author page.


EzineArticles Expert Author

As Featured On EzineArticles


Have a safe and happy weekend! Remember, posting will be back to normal next week.

1 comments:

Loomis May 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Hey there loving the blog! I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links? I am looking add more great self improvement blogs to my blog roll. Let me know if you wanna exchange links :)

Success Demands Action: A Self Improvement Blog

Post a Comment

Search

Author

My photo
Self help and development enthusiast. My name is Chris and I live in Queensland, Australia. Hope I can help you out! :D

Newsletter Signup!

Click to signup! You may need to enable pop ups on this site for the form to work properly.

Self Development Store

If you would like to browse and purchase any resources you can now do so from our store, available below or in the menu bar on each page. The store is in collaboration with Amazon so your saving on products and still getting great service!

Self Development Store

Support Us

If you really enjoyed an article on this blog, please keep us online!

Follow Us

Members